Playground Camp (Ages 6-12 years)
Come and enjoy traditional playground activities including arts and crafts, sports and day trips. The Playground program is informal with minimal structure and the age groups will overlap for many of the activities. Location: Plymouth Elementary
- This program will be held outdoors unless it is raining.
- A weekly trip is planned for an additional fee.
- Children must bring a lunch and snack daily.
- A parent or legal guardian must sign all release forms.
- A 5 year old may only attend Playground if they have completed Kindergarten.
- There is no camp July 3rd & 4th.
- Contact: Dana Clewell at 610-277-6127.
How to register:
Online: Call before registering to guarantee you are charged the proper rate. You will need to submit all required forms prior to camp.
In person: Please print and complete the registration forms in advance from our website for a smoother registration experience.
No registrations will be taken over the phone.
Residents: March 20
Non Residents: March 27
|6/26-8/4||9:00 am-3:00 pm||$270 Res/$338 NR|
|6/26-8/4||3:00 pm-4:00 pm||$105 Res/$131 NR|
2017 Camp forms coming soon
|Forms to be completed at the time of registration||Important camp information to keep on file|
|1. Registration Form||1. Camp Calendar|
|2. Medical Fitness and Vaccination Status||2. Parent Handbook|
|3. Important Parent Information|