1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar



*On the first line of the permit application it states "we make application to Perform or construct", Enter Amend Permit number (fill in permit #) and detail of work.  Include 1 copy of original approved plans, and 2 signed and sealed sets of the proposed new work, with the revisions clouded.

     The request to amend procedure is identical to filing a new permit. Fill in everything on the permit application.  Incomplete permit applications may be rejected or delay issuing your permit.

Include a copy of the contract for the new work. The new plans will be reviewed and approved.  You will need to bring in the original approved permit(s) when you pick up the new permit.

A copy of new permit and approved plans will need to be on site in addition to the original plans.  

     You will pay a fee based on the change in the cost of construction and inspections. An administrative fee will be added to the plan review fee.


            **To change contractor ONLY: submit new applications with your request on the top, reference existing permit number and fill in the complete permit application again. Include copies of contracts for new contractors and proof of liability & workers compensation insurance for new contractor. Fees for inspection & plan review may change if the contractors cost changes. ** Administrative fees are charged to amend a permit even if the contractor costs are the same.


***For a guideline of what's required on the plans go to page 4 on the commercial code packet found at www.plymouthtownship.org     Choose forms & publications then Commercial Construction Documents.